Now....for taking some notes....http://www.slideshare.net/iin/present-perfect-tense-451105
Saturday, 30 May 2015
Thursday, 28 May 2015
Sunday, 24 May 2015
Saturday, 23 May 2015
Look at this dictionary definition . What do you think the missing word is?
___________________ is a person who puts metal in your mouth and takes coins out of your pocket.
A different kind of dictionary
Ambroce Bierce was a 19th-century American author and journalist. His most popular book is probably the Devil's Dictionary, written between 1881 and 1887. Bierce's dictionary does not contain normal definitions- his definitions are funny and cynical. For example, in a normal dictionary , the definition od dentist is " a kind of doctor who looks after people's teeth". But in the Devil's Dictionary , the definition of a dentist is " a person who puts metal in your outh and takes coins out of your pocket".
Friday, 15 May 2015
1) Watch the video.
2) Now CLICK BELOW to have extra practice:
Sunday, 10 May 2015
Thursday, 7 May 2015
COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES WITH A SUITABLE RELATIVE PRONOUN OR ADVERB
That is the man helped me when I fell down in the street.
Is that your car? No, mine is the one is parked just opposite the bank.
That is the woman complained about the room service.
This is the park we first met. Do you remember?
So, James is the man son came on the school trip with us? I din't know.
If you have any question, ask the girl is standing at the desk. She'll help you.
They had to put away the dog bit the boy. It was too dangerous.
I'm looking for a person surname begins with a "k".
Do you still go to that pub we used to go as students?
The heating is not working. Do you know anyone can fix it?
B.- JOIN THESE SENTENCES USING RELATIVE PRONOUNS BEGINNING WITH THE WORDS GIVEN. OMIT THE PRONOUN IF POSSIBLE.
The girl is my sister. I'm talking to the girl.
The girl is my sister.
This is the chair. The carpenter repaired it last week. This is the chair
She is married to a man. He is richer than her. She is married to a man
- She is the friend. She helped me with my homework. She is the friend
- That is the swimming-pool. I used to go swimming there. That is the swimming-pool
- That is the man. His wife is a famous actress. This is the man
- A doctor examined me last Friday. He was really kind. The doctor was really kind.
- The woman called the police. Her car had been stolen. The woman called the police.
- I went to a restaurant last week. It was very expensive. The restaurant was very expensive.
- I saw a film last night. It was very interesting. The film was very interesting.